SUPER PRO ACID
How to Use Thrift
Wholesalers, Distributors where to buy
CONTACT Thrift Marketing
Material Safety Data Sheet
CalciBuster MSDS (PDF version) of this file
Calci-Buster removes scale and clogs from toilets, urinals, drinking fountains, air conditioning equipment, water drain lines, boilers, hot water heaters, tankless water heaters, heat exchangers, cooling towers, condensers, refrigerator drains and dishwashing machines easily and effectively.
These type of clogs and build up are a leading cause of foul oders in drain lines.
Calci-Buster has the ability to quickly dissolve calcium, magnesium, sodium, lime, rust and other such elements without harming pipes. Calci-Buster includes a special inhibitor that protects the inside walls of metal piping from corrosion.
Directions for Use:
Toilets: add 8 ounces to bowl, swab under the rim, and let stand for at least 10-15 minutes. Or add 8 ounces to (drained) tank, and allow to flow through jets. Let stand for at least 10 -15 minutes.
Urinals: add 8 ounces weekly and allow to flow in to drain and stand for 10 minutes (for best results wait 2 hours), then flush.
Drinking Fountains: pour 8 to 12 ounces down drain and allow to stand for 10 minutes (for best results wait 2 hours), then flush with water for 5 minutes.
Here are the steps for descaling your tankless water heater:
- Disconnect power to water heater.
- Close hot and cold isolation and service valves and remove service caps.
- Pour 1.5 gallons of water into 3.5 gal. bucket and place under water heater.
- Add contents of 1 quart bottle of Thrift Calci-Buster into bucket (Bucket should be filled approximately 1/2 full).
- Connect one hose to pump, and other end of same hose to cold service valve. Place pump in bucket.
- Connect second hose to hot service valve. Place other end in bucket.
- Open both hot and cold service valves.
- Plug pump into grounded receptacle.
- Allow pump to circulate Thrift Calci-Buster solution through heater for 30-45 minutes.
- Unplug pump.
- Close cold service valve. Remove hose from cold service valve, and replace service cap.
- Disconnect the hose from the pump and remove pump from bucket. Discard Thrift Calci-Buster solution.
- Flush tankless water heater for 3-5 minutes or until water flows clear by opening the cold isolation valve and allowing water to exit through the hot service valve into a drain or bucket. If using a bucket, empty periodically.
- Close hot service valve. Remove hose from service valve and replace service cap.
- Open hot isolation valve.
- Connect power to water heater and return appliance to service.
Incompatibilities With Other Materials: do not use on or with strong alkalis, materials not resistant to strong acids, active metals (Zinc, Aluminum, Magnesium, etc.), chlorine bleaches or other chlorine containing solutions, strong oxidizers.
Material Safety Data Sheet